Hi, my name is Patrick Ibarra. I am a creative photographer, a husband and Dad to twin identical boys. I was born in my current hometown, beautiful San Luis Obispo, California but raised in Mexico City until I was 17. I fell in love with photography over 10 years ago and my life has never been the same since. I am always looking for new adventures and bigger challenges.
I like to photograph the genuine and unique. I have traveled to many far away places. Along the way I have met some extraordinary people that I now call friends. I have made it my life’s goal to be as creative and innovative as I can be in everything I do. I have an obsession to learn and a never-ending curiosity for technology.
- I am half Chilean.
- I have been playing soccer since I was 4 years old.
- Tacos al Pastor.
- I drink a cup of hot chocolate every day. Almost.
- I cry at weddings.
- One time I rode an elephant through water in Bali.
- I met my biological father when I was 27.
- The first time I watched all the Star Wars movies I did it in 2 days (I had to take a bathroom break).
- Hawai and Alaska are the only states I haven't visited yet.